Tuesday, September 25, 2012

colored britches and good deeds

 I honestly do not care if you are all, "it's 2012, white after labor day is fine"....it's one of them rules that my grandma instilled in me when i was a wee little cari. White below the belt after labor day just aint gonna happen! so i have two pairs of white jeans and decided to dye one of them. Other than the fact that my bathtub looks like a murder scene, they turned out fantastically!

a lovely roll-tide red. #obnoxiousbamafan

transition,
so in law school, everyone warns you that you have to take one day to just relax. i am sure that everyone has figured out that my social inclinations are far more pertinent than my academic. it's probably time to buckle down, but... Elle had a social life in Legally Blonde kind of...right? and i mean Charlotte School of Law is only one step down from Harvard so...( i am sure there will be hundreds of Legally Blonde references in this blog)


i am so, so blessed to have found such a fun group of girls to relax with! we literally just don't. stop. laughing. 

i am finally starting to settle in and figure out my way around!! (that is loose terminology, i still get lost in Johnson City)


exactly. 

Property is my least favorite class.

THE END.

go forth and conquer my friends, 

Cari 

1 comment:

  1. Amen sista! I can't handle the after labor day white. What a great way to re-purpose those white jeans....even if they are for Bama games. :) So glad things are going well in law school!

    ReplyDelete