Thursday, September 20, 2012

90's baby

SORRY i had a temporary mishap with uh...forgetting my password....true story....dumb.....so 4:30 a.m. is a totally brilliant time to figure it out and write a quick blog!!

i honestly feel like with school (and all of the other random things i choose to fill my time with) i have not had time to do ANYTHING. i have always glorified the term "busy" but now that i am actually decently "busy" what i would give to be "bored"... last weekend i zipped over to knoxville on friday afternoon for my brother's wedding and had a fantastic weekend. however, i just feel like ever since then i am a tiny little minnow trying to swim up the amazon river because i just have not had TIME to catch up on work!! wah wah,  i don't know.

here is the happy couple! and me and our mum of course.

i am so excited to have a sister in law now, though! finally, a cool sister.... JUST KIDDING SHELLEY I LOVE YOU. speaking of shelley, she instagrammed this picture last week...take note of the creepy man in the background...

just kidding. he isn't creepy. he just looks creepy. that's our daddy. 

after i got my face painted like that i actually wandered off because i decided that i was a fairy child and that i was no longer cari. my parents were quite used to me wandering off though, so i am sure i did not make it too far. 



anyways, i will leave you with this because i have been playing nineties music nonstop for like, two weeks now. because who is a blogger without a youtube channel? 





much love

Cari 

No comments:

Post a Comment